• Embassy Services
  • gb fr

On arrival in Canada, individuals must present themselves to a border services officer, respond truthfully to all questions and accurately report their goods. This includes a requirement to report any food, plant and animal products in their possession. The Canadian Border Services Agency (CBSA) Declaration Card needs to be completed before seeing the border services officer. CBSA Declaration Cards are distributed to passengers arriving by air and are also used at some locations for travelers arriving by train, boat or bus. Recently, several airports have moved towards digital declarations, which may be filled out at a kiosk upon arrival at the terminal.